Hey guys! Sorry its been a while since I last wrote a post. Who am I kidding, sorry its been like 3 million years but I am back now and that's all that matters right?
I am sorry I don't have any actual pictures of this recipe but I always seem to eat them just as quickly as I make them, woops! I have spent ages trying to find the perfect recipe that can be made in a mug in the microwave and now I have finally found it and I would like to share it with you so that I feel less guilty about making them all the time.
Chocolate Cake in a Mug
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoon milk
1. Measure the dry ingredients into a mug and mix together.
2. Add the milk and the oil and mix together thoroughly. 'Cook' in the microwave for 3-4 minutes on a medium high heat.
3. Allow to cool slightly so you don't burn your tongue and then enjoy!